5.31.2010

Questions To Which I Need Answers

Why do we make the “aww” sound when we see something cute?  I assume it is learnt, but the origin still baffles me.

Is milk okay after the expiration date?  No, it probably is.  Especially if I cooked with it…my tummy hurts.

Why did the GAP ever think they were capable of creating commercials better than the dancing ones?  No one can do that.  Those were great.  Did you know Rashida Jones was in one of those?  Yeah, for two seconds--THAT’S WHERE I KNOW HER FROM!

3 comments:

  1. I always use milk after the expiration date. You just pour it in a cup and smell it occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it "use by date" or "best if used by date". Skim milk usually lasts WAY past it's "date". Who is Rashida Jones? If your stomach hurts it is probably not milk related. Do you think the "awww" sound is learned? I think it might be genetic. Yes, I am just loving your blog. It makes me smile. But for the stomach hurting part.

    And this is not really anonymous it is CB or Mrs. B or C. But I can't figure out how to post my response. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo...Ashley, we definitely need to get our writing group up and going again...

    ReplyDelete