12.18.2010

There is an unexplained beeping coming from somewhere

and I can't even find the fucking thing because, of yeah, I can't fucking walk. I can't go Christmas shopping. I can't go see my best friend graduate. One of these cats is driving me fucking insane because he can now get on the kitchen counter because our kitchen table was moved too close to the counter and I can't move it away because, of yeah, I CAN'T FUCKING WALK! Also, I can't stop the cat because I can't go knock him off. I have a squirt bottle, but that does little good when he hides behind the fridge. He also gets up on the dresser and scratches at the plastic on our fucking shitty windows and lets the cold in while I'm trying to sleep and I have to spray him to stop again and wake up very three fucking seconds and then I have to get out of bed and shut the door which takes like twenty minutes and I have to get Bart out of the room too who hasn't done a single thing wrong because he's just fat and stupid, but not bad, but he doesn't move when I tell him to so I have to yell at him and smack him with a shirt and I feel horrible but I'm just so goddamned tired and I hurt so fucking much that I can't sleep anyway and I'm alone at night all the time because The Boyfriend has to work so much and I'm awake all by myself during the day and I CAN'T FUCKING WALK so I can barely cook anything to eat and I've been constipated for the last two weeks and finally took a laxative and shit my guts out all day today, over five times today, and I got my period because I had to stop taking my birth control and of course it's like two weeks early so it's going to last now for two weeks and now I'm going to have menstrual cramps on top of everything else which is great timing because I have like 3 painkillers left and I'm off the birth control because of this stupid blood thinner that I have to inject in my stomach every fucking day and it hurts so much it's almost worse than my hip and I can't even laugh because it feels like my insides are trying to explode out of me when I do, so nothing can be funny and sometimes I sneeze on accident and sneezing is the worst thing ever, except it's not worse than just feeling like a useless piece of shit who can't even shower herself which I couldn't do today because The Boyfriend got called into work early and of course it's the day that I shit 5 times and got my period and my vagina is all mucus-y and I am just angry all the time and feel like poop and want to pass out after washing three dishes and don't think I'm ever going to get better.

And ya know what? I'm sick of people telling me I'm lucky. I FUCKING KNOW. I SAW THE GODDAMNED SUV SLAM INTO ME!!!

Also, THIS WASN'T MY FAULT. FUCK THE POLICE!!! SERIOUS-FUCKING-LY! They fucking charged me because I was the easy one to pin it on, because they knew very fucking well I would be too hurt and too inexperienced to go to court.

Sigh...

And if any of you don't agree you can go fuck yourselves because if I can't rant on my blog then where the hell else am I supposed to do it?

u

g

h

I cried today for the first time since this happened.

Today was just a bad day.

Thanks for sticking around til the end. This won't happen again.

Promise.

2 comments:

  1. Po says go ahead and cry. You earned that right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( This was a very bad day indeed. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete