5.16.2010

Also

I have been neglecting clipping my toenails for a while now. This probably isn't all right and someone is bound to get scarred for life (physically or emotionally), but I am just way too lazy to do it.


Like this, kinda grainy on my phone because I left my real camera at Doug's house during his pirate themed birthday party, they ALMOST look like they were purposely made that way like a French pedicure.

Ew. Do not Google image search "French pedicure." Okay, I know you're going to do it. I don't mind feet really, but those feet are just not okay. Then again, who could live up to the standards my feet have set, right?

And yes, those are a bunch of receipts that fell out of my checkbook. I took this picture this morning. It is now almost midnight. They're still there. My checkbook is still unbalanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment