5.31.2010

The Boyfriend And I Have Been Having Harry Potter Marathons

The other day, he walked over to this rather large mirror that I bought at a town sale that has been sitting against the wall for a while.  He had to kneel to be in front of it.  Then he called me over.  I was reluctant to sit, but The Boyfriend promised it wasn’t something weird.  So I did and he put his arm around me and we looked at our reflections and he goes, “Look, it’s that mirror from The Sorcerer’s Stone.”

FUCKING AWWWW!

So, it’s sweet, People Who Haven’t Seen Harry Potter, because there’s this thing called the Mirror of Erised which shows the "deepest and most desperate desire of our hearts." The happiest person in the whole world would see only himself, exactly how he is.  So that was pretty much ridiculously sweet on his part, not to mention clever.

Gollygee he’s adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment