6.23.2010

This Is How It Is

I think The Boyfriend’s car may be officially dead.  But, on the plus side, ONLY ONE MONTH TIL MY BIRTHDAY!

This is exciting because I will be 23.  I don’t know why yet that excites me, but it does.  There’s something about 23 that sounds adult.  I was horrified of 22 because that was when I officially entered into the second quarter of my life and I realized I had to do all the second-quarter things which are really intense.  You see, I have a theory:

Life can be broken into four quarters, each consisting of 22 years.

That’s pretty much the theory.  After you turn 88 those are just bonus years.  You accumulate those in the more perilous sections of dungeons and in treasure chest that can only be opened with the Keyblade.  It’s complicated.

Also, each quarter contains certain achievements that typically need to be mastered.  This allows you to level up appropriately so that the following quarter isn’t too out of your skill level.  Again, complicated, I know.  The quarters are, of course, able to be completed with the previous quarter’s achievements still locked; however, this usually results in slow load screens and less valuable side quests.  Puzzles are also more difficult.  And you don’t get the thunder spell til like seven chapters later which is a real bummer because it super helps in the Cave of Doom.

Oh, I think I just figured out why this is so exciting: I’ll be 23 on the 23rd.  This must mean something magical, right?  It’s the only time it will ever happen.  I’ll have to do some internet research and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment